Corporate Policy & Direction
It is the sense of the Board of Directors of TLRC that the following shall be the official policies of the corporation, in accordance with the wishes of the majority of shareholders of TLRC.
- The Lunar Resources Company ("TLRC") and Moon Society Incorporated ("The Moon Society") shall henceforth and forever be joined together and considered as a single organization.
- The Moon Society shall be the lead organization of the two and the mission, goals and creed of TLRC shall be identical to the mission, goals and creed of the Moon Society, with the sole exception being that the Moon Society is registered as a non-profit organization and TLRC is registered as a for-profit organization, both with the State of Texas.
- The individuals elected by the Moon Society membership as its statutory officers and Board of Directors shall serve in an identical capacity for TLRC. Any future changes to the statutory offices of the Moon Society are considered to immediately take effect with the corresponding statutory offices of TLRC.
- TLRC assets including current bank accounts and intellectual property are hereby transferred to the Moon Society, and can be utilized freely by the Moon Society to further our shared mission, goals and creed.
- Any authority possessed by TLRC to operate the Artemis Society International is hereby transferred from TLRC to the Moon Society, and that authority (such as it exists or doesn't exist) can be utilized freely by the Moon Society to further our shared mission, goals and creed.
- All efforts shall be taken to ensure that corporate registrations with the State of Texas and other external entities shall reflect these policies.
- The TLRC bylaws shall be updated to reflect these policies.
Note: this document was approved by the TLRC Board of Directors on February 12, 2020.